Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Pink Christmas.

Ive been really quiet recently as I've been back at uni, and all of my nails have snapped so I've been waiting for them to grow so I could post, but Im too impatient, so heres a simple design on my short nails.
I took a trip into boots and got dragged in by the buy 2 and get a velvet goth free.
I ended up buying Strawberry Tart, Jack Frost and choosing Amethyst for my free Velvet Goth.
I couldn't wait to get them home to try out, so I started with a coat of Strawberry Tart as I cant resist pink! I applied a second coat and then I decided to use Jack Frost over the top. It is the perfect combination! Its unbelievably girly and sparkly, but no picture will ever do it justice as you will never capture the sparkle!
I can see this being such a cute Christmas mani, I might have to try Jack Frost over plain white to get a snow effect!
I cant wait to use Amethyst, I've seen lots of pretty pictures of the Velvet Goth collection and I just HAD to have atleast 1!
My trip to boots also ended up with 5 Barry M's: Textured effect; Princess, Duchess and Lady. Along with Crystal Glaze and Foil Effects in silver. Not enough nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment