Monday, 31 March 2014

Polish Party: Spring Theme

So I had to miss last months theme as I was bogged down with Uni work, but I managed to fit it in this month! My lovely friend and I had a pamper night, and she let me use her nails as hers are A LOT longer than mine, as you can see. My nails are in pretty bad condition atm as I have no time to look after them with so much work to do, final year of uni means dissertation time! Eeeek.
I used a variety of Barry M's pastles, with one Gelly, but silly me didn't take a note of what colours they were, and the majority of them are down at my uni flat and it's spring break so I wont see them for a while. SOB. All I know is that the pink on the thumb nail is Peach melba and the pink on the pinky nail is Models Own Strawberry Tart. 
I thought simple nails would be best, they may not be fully spring, but pastel colours are very spring. 
At first I didn't plan on using striping tape, but once I had done the lines, I realised how messy they looked, so striping tape was essential on tidying up the nails!

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty! I love the colour combination! I think the striping tape works really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty selection of colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) as much as I hate how fiddly striping tape is, its great for adding a final touch and bringing the colour combo together. :) x

    ReplyDelete