Monday, 1 September 2014

Polish Party: Glitter or Gems

So I've been rather quiet on the blog front in the last few months, as some of you know- I lost my mojo. Hopefully this is the start of getting back into it, but for the foreseeable future, I will only be posting Polish Party nails on my blog, and any other designs I will do, will be posted to my Twitter: @Smugginsx 

I couldn't decide between two designs I did for this months gems or glitter theme, so I'll just cheat and post both!

Firstly, I created the pink nails- using Barry M Pink Flamingo. I started off with a whole mix-match of nails and then decided to calm it down a bit as it looked a bit OTT.


After staring at my pink nails, and wondering why I ALWAYS opt for pink nails, I wanted to redo my whole idea for the Polish Party theme. So I got too it, and opted for Barry M's Matte selection, in Mocha- the use of Mocha and gold compliment each other so well, it's one of my preferred colour combinations!

Hopefully I will get involved each month from now on, but since I have just landed a new job (Yey!) where I'm not allowed to wear nail polish (Booooo!) I will have to see if I have the time!


1 comment:

  1. Great designs! Mocha and Pink Flamingo are such nice colours! I love the combination of Mocha and Gold too! :)

    ReplyDelete